Thursday, 13 November 2008

Public Comments Welcome

At last a site where the general public can have their say on political matters in South Africa without relying on their elected representitives to make their wishes known. Just log into www.congressofpeople.com and send your comments or suggestions

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eventually, A party that I can also vote for! Well done. I think that you have made a anormous impact!!

Casper Jordaan

Montwane said...

Well I am quite surprised that COPE has thus far managed what they had set out to get to, I am quite impressed by your enormous support thus far which is good, my problem comes when I read one thing and find another from the same source such as when you actually show that you have signed up a certain number of members across the country yet your expectations for the elections is lower than the one shown around membership. I am now wondering what the difference between the parties. The honest truth I would like to get to a day when the truth is not almost there but just there. Truth and nothing else.

KHABAZELA said...

COPE is a party of the confussed and I wonder how do they expect people to follow them.

One of them was a chairman of the ANC for years and after the people did not elected him, he became so angry that he decided to form a new party. He is a looser. He must know that in a democracy, a will of the majority must be followed.
VIVA ANC! AMANDLA

Anonymous said...

You have done yourselves irrearable harm by allowing fraudster Boesak into your fold. I know of a whole KZNm Midlands community (>400 voters) you have lost to the DA. You are starting with a rotten apple in your basket. Get rid of him before he infects the rest. The argument that "he was expunged by the State President" doesn't hold water. He is a criminal!!!

Bull Hunter said...

1.Your website is a disgrace-just appears ''óld"

2.You will never attract tech savvy people to your party if you don't improve your web page ( a first google search brings up a party in India!)

Having said that ,I believe COPE has been handed thousands of white and coloured voters.

That may appear racist at first (S.A.,S.A.,S.A... ,) but most D.A. voters are looking for credible Black leaders , not a token, black female with no experience or credibility. Mr. Lekota, please grab the moment from Godzille (ex D.A. member)

Bull Hunter said...

Following my submission to this blog on 16 November 2011, I realized how DEAD this website and your party must be!!!!

No wonder the ANC thinks you're a joke!